We invite you to join our team at Sterra.sg, a homegrown brand dedicated to enhancing people's lives in their own homes. At Sterra, we firmly believe that everyone deserves a home that offers convenience, health, and comfort, enabling a high quality of life. We strive to ensure affordability, making our offerings accessible to all. We take great pride in our vision to empower 1 million homes by 2027, elevating health and convenience to optimize daily living, and our mission to provide effective and minimalistic home wellness products, making them affordable to everyone.
The Graphic Designer will help the company to create visually appealing and high-quality content both digital and print media. Who will also assist the Senior Graphic Designer and other team members when there's an urgent task to be done. But most likely, who will focus on creating digital marketing ads for the Marketing/Sales Department.
- Create visual content for various platforms such as websites, Google and social media ads.
- Assist web developers in providing image assets for the website (product listing).
- Work with other creative team members to produce high-quality content.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers for design-related materials.
- Maintain brand consistency and voice in the project.
- Create designs for product materials such as packaging, manuals, sticker labels, etc.
- Create designs for marketing materials such as social media ads, brochures, posters, etc.
- Assist Senior Designer in creating and cascading other related creative tasks.
- Graduate of Marketing/Design related course preferably Fine Arts or Multimedia Arts.
- Has 2 or more years of working experience in the design industry, Retail or E-Commerce.
- Proficient in using creative editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Must have a strong portfolio showing their design skill (prints and digital work).
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work systematically and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Location : Work from home
- Working hours : Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm. OT may be required from time to time depending on business needs.
or scan QR code: