SterraCare+ includes both premium subscription warranty and the maintenance and cleaning service for your Sterra Massage Chair. You are billed automatically every 6 months.
- Everything in SterraCare
- Everything in Maintenance & Cleaning Service
- VIP Access
- VIP Customer Support
- Upgrade to newer models at special discounts
- Exclusive discounts for other Sterra products
- Free premium warranty as long as you subscribe
What's in SterraCare:
- Accidental Damage Coverage - Subject to a service fee
- Extended Coverage - Covers more than the manufacturer guarantee period
- Technical support - on hardware and software
- Express Replacement Service
What's in Maintenance & Cleaning:
- General Inspection
- Cleaning: internal and external
- Includes leather polishing
- Oiling and lubrication
- Mechanical parts such as rollers and motors may need regular oiling or lubrication to function smoothly and reduce wear and tear.
- Replacement of worn-out parts (if any)
- Some components of the chair might wear out over time: upholstery, airbags, or electronic parts.
- Replacement for these parts can help maintain the chair’s performance and extend its lifespan.
- Does not include leather replacement.
- Software updates (if any)
- Our massage chairs have digital features or functionalities.
- Regular software updates are required to ensure optimal performance.
Massage Chair Maintenance Steps:
- Check electrical connections for PCB, voice control, motor and sensor to ensure that there is no loose connection.
- Apply machine lubricant on the roller and internal chain to make it run smooth.
- Check all the airbags condition and cable connection.
- Check footrest actuator and the internal cable connections.
- Check control panel connections and functionality.
- Vacuum and wipe (with a dry cloth) all the hidden areas to clean the dust.
- Polish the whole leather cover using the leather polishing spray.
- Kill the bacteria from hand rest, neck, back and footrest area using UV sterilizer light.
- Assemble the plastic back cover and leather cover properly.
- Initiate any basic massage cycle to ensure that the massage chair is fully functional.