We invite you to join our team at Sterra.sg, a homegrown brand dedicated to enhancing people's lives in their own homes. At Sterra, we firmly believe that everyone deserves a home that offers convenience, health, and comfort, enabling a high quality of life. We strive to ensure affordability, making our offerings accessible to all. We take great pride in our vision to empower 1 million homes by 2027, elevating health and convenience to optimize daily living, and our mission to provide effective and minimalistic home wellness products, making them affordable to everyone.
The role involves planning, executing, and overseeing IT projects at Sterra, requiring technical expertise, strong communication, and project management skills. You will be an integral part of our software development team and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet business and user requirements.
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement software features.
Project Planning and Execution:
- Define and develop project scope, objectives, and requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage project risks and issues, taking proactive steps to mitigate them.
- Monitor project progress, track milestones, and address issues and risks promptly.
Communication and Stakeholder Management:
- Act as the primary point of contact between project teams and stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders, including project status, risks, and issues.
- Manage expectations and ensure alignment between project outcomes and business goals.
- Ensure that IT projects meet quality standards and fulfill business requirements.
- Conduct UAT on projects and ensure all requirements are met.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Generate regular project status reports for stakeholders and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong technical background and familiarity with IT processes and coding.
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in e-commerce/start-up environment.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Adaptability and the ability to work under pressure.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Position commensurate with experience.
- Location: One North
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Medical Benefits
- Performance Bonus
or scan QR code: