We invite you to join our team at Sterra.sg, a homegrown brand dedicated to enhancing people's lives in their own homes. At Sterra, we firmly believe that everyone deserves a home that offers convenience, health, and comfort, enabling a high quality of life. We strive to ensure affordability, making our offerings accessible to all. We take great pride in our vision to empower 1 million homes by 2027, elevating health and convenience to optimize daily living, and our mission to provide effective and minimalistic home wellness products, making them affordable to everyone.
We are seeking an experienced Spare Parts Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the spare parts inventory movements within the RMA and Operations department. This role will ensure the availability of spare parts for a seamless repair service process. The successful candidate will possess strong attention to detail and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle spare parts procurements in a timely manner by liaising with the supply chain team.
- Manage spare parts inventory (inbound and outbound) and update CRM system.
- Spare parts planning for new launching products and spare parts SKU name coding.
- Consign spare parts to technicians and replenish them as and when required.
- Handle repair readiness by preparing spare parts/exchange units for technicians prior to the repair appointment.
- Handle system inbounding for all kinds of spare parts (new, return, and refurbished).
- Spare parts inventory update and planning for upcoming shipments.
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in spare parts management.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience working with CRM systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong data analysis and spare parts forecasting skills
- Location: Warehouse - Pandan Crescent
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday 9 am to 1 pm. OT will be required from time to time depending on business needs.
- Medical benefits & performance bonus
**Only shortlisted will be notified.
We want to work with you!
or scan QR code: