We invite you to join our team at Sterra.sg, a homegrown brand dedicated to enhancing people's lives in their own homes. At Sterra, we firmly believe that everyone deserves a home that offers convenience, health, and comfort, enabling a high quality of life. We strive to ensure affordability, making our offerings accessible to all. We take great pride in our vision to empower 1 million homes by 2027, elevating health and convenience to optimize daily living, and our mission to provide effective and minimalistic home wellness products, making them affordable to everyone.
We are seeking an experienced Merchandising executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the merchandising process and ensure the quality control of products. This role will ensure that the products meet company standards and customer expectations. The successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure product quality and forecast future demand to prevent stockout.
- Conduct regular quality control checks on products to ensure they meet company standards and customer expectations.
- Work with operations team closely to Identify and find solutions for issues related to product quality.
- Oversee new product launching tech specs and handle the NPI (new product introduction) processes.
- Work with suppliers to improve product quality and reduce repair rate.
- Ensure that the brand gets compensated for product quality issues in a timely manner.
- Work with the product team to improve certain features on the product.
- Degree in Merchandising, Supply Chain, Business Development or relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in merchandising.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to maintain supplier relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience working with CRM systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Location : Warehouse - Pandan Crescent
- Working hours : Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm. OT will be required from time to time depending on business needs
- Medical benefits & performance bonus
We want to work with you!
or scan QR code: