We invite you to join our team at Sterra.sg, a homegrown brand dedicated to enhancing people's lives in their own homes. At Sterra, we firmly believe that everyone deserves a home that offers convenience, health, and comfort, enabling a high quality of life. We strive to ensure affordability, making our offerings accessible to all. We take great pride in our vision to empower 1 million homes by 2027, elevating health and convenience to optimize daily living, and our mission to provide effective and minimalistic home wellness products, making them affordable to everyone.
The Head of RMA is responsible for managing and optimizing the return process for products within the organization. The Head of RMA will develop and implement policies, procedures, and strategies to streamline returns, improve customer experience, and minimize financial losses.
RMA Policy and Process Management:
- Establish clear and fair RMA policies that balance customer satisfaction and company interests.
- Review and update policies as necessary to adapt to changing business needs and market conditions.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve the RMA process from initiation to resolution.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, industry regulations, and legal requirements related to returns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Customer Experience and Operations, to facilitate efficient RMAs.
- Analyze RMA data to identify trends, root causes of returns, and areas for improvement.
- Develop actionable insights to reduce the rate of returns and associated costs.
- Recruit, train, and manage a high-performing RMA team.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and feedback to team members to enhance their skills and productivity.
- Set clear performance objectives and monitor departmental KPIs to achieve operational excellence.
- Monitor and manage the budget for the RMA department, ensuring cost-effective operations.
- Identify opportunities to reduce return-related expenses while maintaining service quality.
- Generate regular reports on RMA performance, trends, and key metrics for senior management.
- Provide insights and recommendations for improving RMA efficiency and reducing costs.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Experience in a Start-up environment.
- Proven experience in return merchandise authorization with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of logistics, inventory management, and supply chain operations.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of relevant industry regulations and compliance requirements.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
- E-commerce industry experience is a bonus.
- Working Schedule: 5 days per week Mon-Fri, 9-6pm
- Location: 8 Pandan Crescent
**Only shortlisted will be notified.
We want to work with you!
or scan QR code: