Helps improve your health and protect your home
Takes away the excess moisture in the air to starve moulds, fungus, mildew, etc and so they stop growing and spreading more onto your walls, ceilings, floors, windows, and belongings…
And so they don’t damage your wardrobe, furniture, books, and gadgets and don’t trigger or worsen allergies.
As mould grows, spores, cells, fragments, and unstable organic compounds can enter the air. They can produce allergens, irritants, and mycotoxins. Some of these can be toxic, especially to individuals who have a sensitivity to them.
Plus, moulds can also trigger the production of microbes and bacteria. Exposure to these bacteria may trigger an inflammatory response in some people, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).